Hello, I am Sybille Bellamy
Hello, I’m Sybille Bellamy, the mother of 3 wonderfull boys. I have lived 24 years to the USA / NY with my american husband. Today, we are living in France.
Maxent, born in 2001, is a carrier of angelman syndrome, a several genetic disorder.
His syndrome and his handicap was the origin of the sybille wish to make him a great life with the best living conditions.
Maxent is followed by the neurological service in the Boston Mass General Hospital, specialized in keto diet since 2003.
Life mission of Sybille Bellamy
- Control and management of Maxent espilepsie’s and Angelman Syndrome comorbidity with keto diets.
- Keto diets Facebook groups moderator. ( Fr : 15k / USA 5k ).
- Président of Connections Cétogènes, french association about therapeutic keto diets.
- Author of more than ten articles about keto diets. ( FR and EN ).
- Author of a webinar which is on the official USA website of Angelman Syndrome.
- Presentation on the American Congress about the potential of therapeutics diets.